tisdag 22 mars 2011

Hello Everybody! Welcome to gamerblogg!

Just thought I'd get into blogging! I'm rather new at this so bear with me. Anyways what I'll be writing about here will probably be mostly gaming stuff.. I'm hyping alot right now for the up coming Nintendo 3DS and after what i've seen, I'm honestly really excited about it. I have actually already preordered one myself, looking forward to it. Although the games released thus far look a little bit iffy, I really like the looks of Ridge racer and Street fighter IV so I might be getting those..

Anyways, leave your thoughts on the console and have a nice day!

11 kommentarer:

  1. i love gamer blogs!
    keep it up

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ahh. Street Fighter. Great game, and though i havn't touced a DS in over a year, sure they will be enjoyably games.

    SvaraRadera
  3. How is the Nintendo 3ds gonna work? Will you need special glasses or something? I haven't read up on it yet.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I dropped out of hand held gaming after GBA

    SvaraRadera
  5. The old games were truly the good ones.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gameboy color + pokemon all the way :D

    SvaraRadera
  7. 3DS Should be good, my GF has one now so I'll get to play it tonight :D

    SvaraRadera
  8. I tried SS4 on the 3DS today, looked pretty cool

    SvaraRadera
  9. the nintendo 3ds, although not true 3d still looks like an amazing peice of technology. and street fighter is always a good choice in games

    SvaraRadera
  10. Im waiting for the OLED curved TV's to come out, gaming will never be the same again.

    SvaraRadera
  11. It appears that you have some opinions I would like to hear. Please update regularly! I am always interested in learning about gaming related stuff!

    SvaraRadera